Monday, February 4, 2008

Taylor Video Director

Taylor Swift has released a new music video, but not for her new single "Picture to Burn." Instead, she played director and editor on a video for "I'm Only Me When I'm With You," a bonus track that was added to the deluxe edition of her self-titled debut album. 

On her MySpace page she explains, "I looked at my schedule and saw how long it was going to be before we could fit in time to shoot the video for 'Picture.' We still don't shoot it until next week, and then there are weeks of production after that. So I decided to put together some home-movie clips to the music of one of my other songs so it wouldn't be forever till we had another video out." The video includes footage of concerts and dress rehearsals, plus behind-the-scenes and home movies

No comments: