Friday, January 18, 2008

Colbie Always Wanted To Be A Singer


Colbie Caillat has clearly proven herself rather successful with her voice, words and a guitar in her hands. However, the Californian singer-songwriter did not always want to be just that. “I always wanted to be a singer. I never even thought about the whole writing side of it or playing an instrument, because every time I tried to play an instrument, I would be bad. Like, the first time I tried it, I’d be like, ‘I’m never going to be able to do this,’ so I would just stop.” 

Colbie went on to say that her dad would tell her that to gain credibility, she’d have to become skilled with an instrument and sing her own songs; looks like it worked. Caillat will set sail on the Mayercraft Carrier Cruise on February 1st.

No comments: