Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kid Rock and Tommy Lee Love Texting Each Other


Kid Rock and Tommy Lee first fell out when Tommy started sending Kid disrespectful text messages from Pamela Anderson's Blackberry.

Kid says..."When Pam and I were going through our divorce he...starts e-mailing me how much of a (wimp) I am. "I calmly told him... 'listen, I will see you again.' I said 'You know this has nothing to do with you.' And that was the end of it because I don't talk.

Kid said that he had hoped Lee would apologise and when he saw him at the VMAs he decided to confront Tommy. "I'm like, 'You've seen me plenty of times.' It's always something, it's always an excuse. And this would be a great opportunity for him to go, 'You know what, I did run my mouth, I'm going to be a man about it, take my lumps, and now I'm gonna shut up and it's over.' But I'm sure he's not that smart"

No comments: