Sunday, September 30, 2007

Vanessa's Laptop Flys

Vanessa Carlton has updated her blog on her MySpace page, admitting that it has been far too long since she wrote. The singer does have an excuse though. She says, “One lame excuse (though totally for reals), my laptop flew off the roof of my rental car (Prius) at 60 mph. I, of course, thought a bird had flown into my rear window and screeched the car to a halt, slightly traumatized and ready for some birdie rescue. much to my dismay, my 4-year-old laptop was sitting in the middle of the street jolted to it's open position.

It works intermittently. I still use it. I just can’t let it go. sad.” We’ll probably be hearing more from Vanessa as the days wear on; her new album, Heroes & Thieves, comes out October 9th. To read the post, hit up MySpace.com/VanessaCarlton.

No comments: