Thursday, October 11, 2007

Michael Jackson Gets Help

Kanye West says he is going to go in the studio and work with Michael Jackson on his first studio cd since 2001.

"I'm working on stuff for Michael Jackson," he told the newspaper. "If I like a person's outlet or what a person brings to the table then I'll speak to them."

West is reportedly to join Will.i.am at the mixing desk, though the Black Eyed Peas star was initially skeptical that Jackson's offer was real.

"Ok so he called me on the phone, out of the blue and I didn't believe it was him," Will.i.am said in a recent interview. "I was like come on who is this," he continued, "how did you get my number? Stop playing around.

"So he was like 'No it's really me, it’s Michael.' And I still didn't believe it was him and was like 'Dude seriously I got to go'."

No comments: