Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Carrie Underwood Cd This Month

Set to release her sophomore album Carnival Ride on October 23rd, many people expected Carrie Underwood to announce plans for a headlining tour this year. With a six-times platinum debut album that bore several hits including the chart-spanning hit “Before He Cheats.”

You would think Carrie would have plenty of confidence to take on her own show. But she is quick to reply she is still years away from ever taking on that task. Carrie says, “No, I’m lucky enough to have had the success I’ve had, but I know what I’m capable of. So I would rather take the long way and work my way up to it and inch closer and closer and closer to it. And finally one day it happen than get into something I’m not prepared for.”

You can pick up Carrie’s album Carnival Ride October 23rd.

No comments: